Prototype Workshop Template
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their continuing connection to land and as custodians of stories for millennia. We respectfully acknowledge the land on which we all meet today, and pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging.
Digital Camera Control from PC (with arduino support): http://digicamcontrol.com/ Allows: multiple cameras, focus stacking, HDR through multiple images, etc. http://digicamcontrol.com/doc/usecases/multi
Similar project: https://www.instructables.com/Multiple-Raspberry-PI-3D-Scanner/
- Dome for head, with ring that can be lowered or added to (modularly) for full body.
- Raspbery pi cameras.
- Low resolution/image quality may be issue
- though there is a new high res option which even takes lenses! https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-high-quality-camera/
- Though you can also adjust focal length on V2 raspbery pi cameras (cheaper) with a wrench?
- GoPro have remote for older models that can do 50 cameras at once. fish eye, low image resolution, long focal length and low light quality levels may be issue.
- DSLR: expense may be issue
Chandelier type base made of knauf extruded foam for lightweightness