Each time the the printer runs out of Filament the FL Supervisor will conduct the following Routine maintenance:
- Run a 10cm length of nozzle cleaning filament through the printer by selecting the Nozzle Clean script on the SD Card.
- Clean extruder teeth with brush and blow clear with canned air
- Wipe smooth rods with clean of any visible grease or dirt build up with a piece of paper towl.
- Load new roll of filament into the machine by preheating the machine (via LCD menu) and inserting filament into the throat of the extruder.
- Wash Flexible Steel Printing Sheet with clean chux or sponge in warm soapy water (DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS), rince well and dry with paper towel.
- Run Routine Maintenance script on the SD Card this will run a Z axis calibration check and print a small test print. Verify result.
- Date and initial Maintenance Badge
This is an operation for Level 2 or 3 inductees and staff only