The Edge is State Library's space for creativity, ideas and experimentation.
For the latest information on access to The Edge always check the State Library Website.
Facilities, workshops, inductions and other resources available at The Edge are documented here by the Applied Creativity team.
To help you find information relevant to you, please click on the most relevant description below.
What are you interested in?
* What equipment/facilities are available for me to use?
* How do I get started?
* What is an induction and why do I need one before using the space?
* Materials prices/info
*Upcoming workshops and inductions
* Opening hours or location
* Social events/festivals/community projects etc.
* Contributing my knowledge to the wiki
What are you looking for?
* Workshop Templates
* How we manage safety at the space
* Info about events, festivals, projects (community engagement)
* To connect with the team at The Edge
* Plans/files for equipment that has been fabricated for use at the edge