Planning your OLA process
1. Identify who it is that you would like to engage in the program. For example for the Book club and games nights at the library you would like to focus on teenagers. For outreach you would like to focus on a high school as well as a PCYC group. ( See deception bay's process )
2. Reach out to the community groups and negotiate a time frame and engagements
3. Do a brainstorming/apocalypse research session with all people involved (not the participants)
4. Culture mapping- taking a moment to chat with groups involved about what outcomes that they need to meet for their funding etc.
5. schedule your time frame and your first events (book club in the library and an offsite engagement )