Cheapduino Wearable Nightlight
Developed by Daniel Flood 2017.
Workshop has been designed for the BrisMakerFest 2017 for delivery as a part of the program., to cover off on out wearables commitment. The unit price is cheap and based on older work and other people basic ideas. It might be easily modified to take other sensors and do other things but for the moment we're keeping it simple.
It was inspired by this project in Make Magazine that did it with a full sized Arduino.
Participants will assemble and get to know how to code a wearable nightlight comprising of a Cheapduino, Light Dependent Resistor (LDR), LED and some resistors. There's a battery at the moment but once we get a super-capacitor battery in place we will swap it out. Odds are we will use some magnets to get them to pin to people's shirts.
- 1.5mm Acrylic
- 3x 220 Ohm Resistors
- 1x 10K Ohm Resistor
- 1 x LED (bright white)
- 1 x CR3024 coin cell battery
- 1 x CR3024 coing cell battery
- 1 x Cheapduino
- Some wires
- Some solder
- Soldering Iron
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun
Rename the steps as you like, use italics or bold for emphasis
Step Five: Troubleshooting
Step Six: References
Critical Success Factors
Which of the critical success factors does this Prototype target? For more details see SLQ-Strategic-Plan-2016-20
- Provide life skills and early childhood literacy programs
- Increase free access to digital content
- Strengthen Queensland library infrastructure and discovery platforms
- Grow the State’s historical collection of Queensland culture and heritage
- Engage with communities of interest through dedicated centres of engagement
- Facilitate the community’s use of and interaction with content
- Build capacity within our communities of interest
- Generate new revenue sources
- Position our workforce for the future
Delivering of The Edge Promises
Aside from the SLQ Strategic Plan, there is The Edge's commitments to the community and the lens we look at it through. Here are a few more check boxes for you to answer
This empowers creative experimentation across...
It will inspire...
4. Other observations:
This were you put external links like LED generator
This is where you put files for laser cutting etc..