We can use tags to:
- audit current content:
- identify existing ip to be documented as content on the wiki
- identify what work needs to be done to bring existing content up to minimum spec
- identify gaps in content and propose how these maybe resolved (whether as an internal work package or by engaging partner org/ volunteer to work on this)
- Identify a potential key audience segments and define their information and usability needs
- apply style guide to determine minimum spec of content - readability, clarity, truth/ relevance, usability as a resource
- identify the work required
- Remember that spaces and commas make a new tag, so use underscores or no spaces in your tags.
- Clicking the tag admin button lets you edit the tags in the sidebar.
- With the admin button off, clicking a tag will search for that tag.
- Tags are searchable with the # symbol in the main search.
- you cannot add tags while others are editing/viewing the page
Please use the list of tags below.
|Tag Category||Tag value||Comment|
|development||A working version|
|incomplete||incomplete - half finished|
|incomplete||incomplete - needs further detail|
|out_of_date||out of date info|
|up_to_date||up to date|
|to_be_moved||Not in the right section - Relevance|
|duplicate||Duplicate of other content|
|needs image||needs photos/diagrams|
|Orphan||not connected to anything|
|Action||revise_style||Hard to read|
|move||content is in wrong section|
|considerdelete||Probably not wiki content|
|public||general QLD public|
You can manage all the tags for the entire wiki below.